Stay Covid Safe
Being COVID-safe is a shared responsibility. We want you to enjoy the Festival and stay safe. Please follow COVID-safe practices when attending Festival events.
For up to date advice from the Tasmanian Government
Wash and sanitise your hands:
Practice good hygiene by washing your hands regularly with soap and using sanitiser where provided.Learn More
Stay at home if you are unwell:
Please stay at home if you are experiencing a fever, sore throat, dry cough or shortness of breath.Learn More
Keep your distance from others:
Maintain social distancing by keeping 1.5m away from other unrelated festival patrons.Learn More
Download the COVIDSafe App:
Download and run the COVIDSafe app on your smartphone to allow for contact tracing at events.Learn More
Ten Days on the Island is working hard to make all events in our 2021 program COVID-safe. As a festival, we are keeping up to date on all COVID safety restrictions from the Tasmanian Government and are following industry guidelines closely. Here are some important measures we will be implementing at upcoming events:
- Festival venue capacities will be adjusted to allow appropriate space for physical distancing in accordance with Tasmanian Government restrictions.
- Festival staff will be working hard to regularly disinfect and sanitise high touch areas in each venue and adhering to strict cleaning schedules.
- Sanitiser and antibacterial hand wash will be made available at all festival venues for patron use.
- Contact details will be collected at the point of sale for each ticket to allow for contact tracing in the incident of a positive COVID-19 case at the event. Contact records will be securely held for 28 days before being destroyed.
- Constant review and appropriate updates will be made to Festival COVID safety policies and procedures by the Festival COVID Safety Manager.
- We ask that ticketholders follow the COVID safety directions communicated from the point of ticket purchase and from Ten Days on the Island staff at each performance. Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19 novel coronavirus by following the simple guidelines of physical distancing, personal hygiene and sanitation, contact tracing, and staying home if feeling unwell.
- Follow Ten Days on the Island on social media for important COVID safety updates.